a month to celebrate. ideas & PS

some of you may not believe this, well, maybe ALOT of you may not believe it,
but the band blondie has been given the month of July as an international
holiday to celebrate their contributions to music and all.  "international
blondie and deborah harry month".  July 1st is debbie's birthday so i guess that's
how they came up with that. who knows?     now, i happen to be a blondie fan
myself, I think debbie is the sexiest woman of her age, but how bout a month to
celebrate the who and THEIR contributions? and maybe one to celebrate the
beatles, maybe the stones? u2? etc. elvis? so many!   anyway, the following is the
link in case anyone thinks i'm high or something:

<A HREF="http://www2.drury.edu/ametz/month.htm";>http://www2.drury.edu/ametz/month.htm</A>

PS: I wonder if roger and debbie can ever hook up somehow. they seem to have
so much in common. they're both an age apart, rog's b-day falls on march 1st
while deb's, as i've mentioned, falls on July 1st, and astrology states that
pisces and cancer go together like peanut butter and Jelly! of course they're
both good looking blonde headed frontmen (woman) of rock bands. they've both
acted quite alot in movies and TV.  strange isn't it?    kinda puts sheryl crow
to shame....... ::wink::