Re: And... the circle is complete.

You're listening to a different tune than me.
I'm hearing Kevin bad, Jeff good.
Kevin don't make me choose friends, but I'm on Jeff's side on this, and let me publicly slap you some more and then not give you an opportunity to defend yourself.
Kevin you and your gang are ganging up on poor old innocent 'done nothing to deserve nothing' Jeff.
Kevin, you shouldn't threaten people with physical harm.

You're making this up, Kevin. Go back and repost the quotes from the archives. I said that Mark and Jeff were both at fault, and asked how you got involved. I did not say you had threatened anyone with physical harm.

And, since it's directed at me, it really doesn't matter squat how *you* are hearing it. Keets is very well aware how *I'm* hearing it. That's what matters.

>We were concerned about Jeff because we are friends
>and that is not to suggest that we are not your friends.

Then write to Jeff and not to me!
Take it off list!
NONE of this should be here.
This should have been dead weeks ago!