Re: And... the circle is complete.

	>From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: And... the circle is complete.
>
>There's no *gang* Kevin.

Ohhh, there clearly is a gang here.  A gang where members encourage other members to "do something", and to take up the attack.
Do we need to repost Jon's admission as a reminder for you?
While Scott and Mark and I are friends, we never encourage or suggest what we should post, or even the subject matter.  Hell, we barely even discuss this list!  Lately, we haven't even had time to wipe my ass.   (?)

>The only *gang* I am in is with the Who and their
>music.  Fuck yeah!!!!   Rock n roll!!!

That's a *GROUP* I can relate to.  Glad to have you aboard.
But a gang?
No.
No organization.  No coordination.  No conspiracies.
Just honest and open dialouge.

>There was a time, not too long ago when I emailed listers privately defending
>*YOU*...yes YOU Kevin!

Yeah, right.  I think you're full of shit.  If true, name the names.
Remember, "Be kind, BE REAL, or........."
But, in the future, don't bother.  I've never asked anything of you so don't go speaking on my behalf again.
And, I've never done anything that needed defense.  If so, they can address me on list and I'll respond in kind.
You people who are all wrapped up in behind the list chatter and gossip and *planning* really need to get lives.

>If their is a hierarchy or gang, your the first one that I
>have heard bring it up.

Ummm, are you deaf, or just can't read??
Check the archives of the last week.  Specifically Keet's posts.

>I never thought of any of us separate.  The circle
>is complete with all of us in it.

Not when you four are playing games behind the scene.  You've joined a separate circle.  One that I want no part of.

>I might not connect with say Lew for
>example.....

Yes, for example.
The only other example I can think of of one lister shhhmearing another lister's *VERY* private information for all to witness.
Like I said....Byrds of a feather.  Careful the company you choose, and your roll models.

>I'll restate it......my only
>gang affiliation is with the Who and their music.

Then you should keep it here on list.
Your behind the scene wrangling has raised many eyebrows.

Oh, and butt out and let me respond to an apology when one is offered.
I don't need your emotion after the recent attacks, when I'm simply trying to lighten the recent mood.  You came accross as quite the opportunist.

OK?

(spelling errors left in on purpose to keep you company.)
Kevin in VT