Re: Joe's Quad question

	>From: Joe Lewinski
	>Subject: Re: Joe's Quad question
>
>I wasn't into drugs,

GASP!

>I didn't feel popular.

But you still don't now.  You're part of the gang already Joe!

>I had my heart broken
>on more than one occasion.   Things weren't always clear....   "Is it me?"

Not looking forward to having to see me boy go through that.
He'll definitely get more than the "get over it" that I got.

>>Can you still relate to Quad?
>
>Shit yeah.   Makes goose bumps some times.

Pheww.  OK, you're still in the gang.

>>If so, I'm very interested in knowing how and on what level.
>
>I guess the whole rejection thing with Steph reminds me of an early
>relationship in which I got slammed in.  In retrospect, the girl who
>did the *slamming* was probably just confused and into her little trip.
>Anyway, this is one chord it strikes.

That's a chord that I over look due to the other louder lived chords.
But man, yeah, it's a painful chord.

>I really know that *you can never go back*, as the saying goes.

Every Who show feels like "going back".

>I hope this did.   I really wish I had known about Quad when I was
>an early teen.  I only discovered it at age 19 after seeing the movie.

I was about 16.  It saved my life.

Kevin in VT