Commando

Scott/Jon:

>> Arnold had the time to grab that pipe, rip it from the wall, throw
>> across the
>> room it right through his body into the boiler behind him and utter
one of the
>> best lines of the movie.  What was it Scott?

>I'm not that familiar with Commando.  I'll have to ask my friend Curt.
He'll know.

>- - SCHRADE in Akron

I hope I'm not too late (and ashamed that I know this).

Arnold nailed the antagonist with a steam-pipe and uttered the timeless:
"Why don't you let off some steam?"

There are several PRECIOUS MOMENTS like Jon described earlier in
Commando:

1.  Check out the car chase scene where Arnold and Rae Dawn Chong crash
their convertible into a lightpost at approx 10 Gazillion miles per
hour.  You see the crash/stunt dummies nearly fly out of the car,
twisted into horrible shapes, and the camera cuts to Arnold who asks:
"Are you all right?"

2.  Same scene:  Arnold is hanging the John Lennon-looking hood
mentioned earlier ("Warriors", "I been BUSY!") over a cliff trying to
get information and you can see the wire on the guy's leg.

3.  Same scene again:  After "letting him go", Arnold and Rae Dawn
return to the annihilated convertible which is laying on its side.
Fiercely strong Arnold pushed the car back on its wheels and you see the
side of the car is completely wrecked.  The camera changes angles as
Arnold speeds away, and the damage is magically gone!

4.  This is MY FAVORITE screw-up in Commando:  Towards the end, when
Arnold storms the bad guy's island, as you'd expect, there are thousands
of explosions, including Arnold blowing up the bad guy's military head
quarters.  Look for the card-board cutout/silhouettes of bad guys
falling down during the explosions.  Priceless.

Jim in Colorado