Re: The Warriors/That masterpiece, Commando (No Who)

In a message dated 7/12/2003 11:58:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> "You know? You're just a part of everything
> that's happening tonight.  And it's all bad."

LOL!!

I happen too LOVE watching bad movies like Commando with even worse music to
match them.  It is far better than most comedies.  We laughed so hard all the
way through that one that my sons bought me the DVD.  My boys and I quit
counting the men that Arnold killed in that machine-gun scene at the house at 59
(it was more) as he ran across opening after opening safely.  And I will *never*
get over how at the end in the boiler room scene when that bad guy had a gun
pointed at him, finger on the trigger, exchanging lines, Arnold had the time
to grab that pipe, rip it from the wall, throw across the room it right through
his body into the boiler behind him and utter one of the best lines of the
movie.  What was it Scott?  Then at the end, after *killing* so many people, he
just walks off to that *great* music without talking to any authorities about
what even happened -into his new life.   YES!! ( my fist pumping in the air,
and giving high fives)

I think I'll go watch it right now.

Jon in Mi