Re: The Warriors (No Who)

> Warriors....  Warriors...come out to playyyy-yaaayyyy!!!  (Creepy John
> Lennon-looking hood who's also famous for the "I been busy!!!" line in
> 48 Hours.)

That dude was in Schwarzenegger's Commando, too!  Speaking of The
Warriors, would ya' believe I dressed up as a Baseball Fury one Hallo-
ween?!

The best line in the Warriors is, in the subway tunnel, when Michael Beck
(Xanadu) rebuffs Deborah Van Valkenburg's (Too Close For Comfort)
amorous impulses & says, "You know? You're just a part of everything
that's happening tonight.  And it's all bad."

- SCHRADE in Akron