(no subject)

I think we should all sit on our hands for a few days and let things cool
down.  Alot of bad things are being said, and a ugly situation has become
grotesque.  Let's just either not mention it, or just discuss Who stuff.....or
nothing at all.....until we can cool off.  I have resisted the urge on several
occasions this week, to jump in but, I haven't. I hate the mean shit that has been
said and I'll just leave it at that. 'Cause y'all know my style....Open mouth,
insert foot.
Jo