Re: Joe's Quad Question

Quad is about loneliness and isolation, not drugs and parental problems.
It's about desperation; trying to desperately fit in with the family,
Mods, birds, etc...  I don't think one needs to be a Who fan to
experience those feelings, so I think anyone willing to try can relate
to it.

Hmm sounds like any teenager today, trying to fit in with the "in" crowd etc.

Some lyrics off the top of my head: "I've got to move with the fashions or be outcast"

"Why do I have to be different to them?
Just to earn the respect of a dance hall friend"

"Why do I have to move with a crowd
Of kids that hardly notice I'm around,
I have to work myself to death just to fit in."

"I'm a loser - no chance to win."

"I'll fitting clothes and blend in the crowd, fingers too clumys, voice too loud"

Any teenager no matter what thier upbringing can relate to that.

Brian Wright
Depressed Gen-X'er and Starving College Student
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com