Curses! Foiled again!

Kevin:

>We've got Jim's phooone number.
>
>;-)
>
>For the record, Jim, if you get crank calls, they're not from me!

Nyah-nyah!!!  Do not - do not!!!  You've got my WORK number and that
belongs to the venerable Hewlett Packard Corporation of the United
States of Earth and Beyond.  And if anyone does decide to call, tell
those bastards I need a raise!  More now than ever, actually.  Check
this out, in one week:

1.  Mother in law moved in
2.  Lost a potential job at my old place of employment (which kicks HP's
ass by the way)
3.  Was denied vacation (by my HP pals) to Las Vegas next week
4.  Fuel pump died in my truck up in the mountains
5.  Drug addicted/sex floozie of a sister in law moves in today
6.  My Who Live in Denver cd (2002 show) has a scratch in it

Yes, call HP and tell them I need a HUGE raise!!!  And a gallon of Sour
Mash as well.  Arggghhhh!!!  See you Monday - I hope.

Jim in Colorado