The Wave

Wow.......a glimmer of perspective came over me while reading this.  We are
all significant............we are all insignificant too.

This reminded me of the kinds of short essays written in Pete's Horse's Neck.
 I don't remember that book even being mentioned on the list.  If any of you
have read it, what did you think?

I am going to re-read it before I make any comment.

I wonder when Pete wrote this?  Perhaps he is building momentum in putting
thoughts <lyrics> down on paper.  The possibilities are exciting, especially
after reading this.

Jo