Re: Keets vs. Fang and O&S.

>>Ok, Lela. This is the second time I'm coming away with the thought that you are insinuating that there is some sort of igtc version of a "Fang Gang" (if such a Fang Gang really exists) going on here. If I'm right, you're *WAY* wrong. And, I resent >>the insinuation, BIG time.

>All I've ever wanted for this list, and have worked hard at, is for all on
>this list to get along, and for this list to get along with other lists.
>And, you know it!

>Okay.

Okay?
What kind of an insulting, dismissive, BS answer is that?

I took it for a rant. Were you expecting me to argue with you? I apologize if it sounded dismissive.

Can you answer the question?
DO you think that my friendship with Scott and Mark is some sort of igtc Fang Gang?
Is that it? That the moment people become friends, they are seen by you as a force, or unified entity acting as one, with evil aspirations of list dominance?
That's what you're telling me and the list at the moment.

Well, are you guys ganging up to deal with other members of the list or what?

OK LIST, NO ONE BECOME FRIENDS! YOU CAN ACT LIKE FRIENDS, YOU CAN SHARE FEELINGS, BUT DON'T YOU DARE TALK OFF LIST AND AGREE ON SUBJECTS. THE MOMENT YOU DO, YOU ARE EEEEEVIILLLLLLL AND WILL BE SCORNED!

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it's this sort of paranoid and conspiracy minded attitude and treatment by you Lela that has caused other groups to rail against you. And don't forget that I was one of the only persons that publicly defended you from attacks over the years. Notice how I stopped doing that? I observed that you weren't always as innocent as you'd like to believe.

Or maybe folks just get really pissed when they find out I won't fight with them.

"Gangs" are a natural method of organizing human interaction. I belong to a couple myself, and I believe either Pete or Roger has described The Who camp as a gang, as well. That part is not a slam, but a neutral observation. What you do with the organization is something different. I don't like reading all that crap about Jeff on the list. As Mark said, it should have all been kept private.

And, don't forget that you yourself were participating with us quite actively for a while there in off-list discussions that Jeff had started. Hmmmmm, seems you stopped responding when Jeff left the list.

Maybe you and Jeff have formed a gang of your own, based on only one sides information, and are conspiring and manipulating? It sure would explain your current behavior.

I'd sure like to hear some honesty and truth from you.

Actually, I'm something of an independent. I'll stop by the fringes of your gang for a while and participate, but I don't often swear alliegance. Jeff and I are friends, but we're not currently conspiring about anything.

If you write "okay" to me again, as you write, try and guess what finger I'll be holding up.

We've always been friends.
I don't deserve this from you.

And if you're going to say I have to drop Jeff to be your friend, then you get the finger, too. ;)

Hmmm. I'll have to work on that. I think Relayers were working on how to do it with an emoticon, but somebody said it just looked like Pete's nose. ;);)

Let's talk about The Who.

keets