Re: enough already! JESUS!

Shhhh. Don't spoil it. We're going to talk about The Who now. ;)

keets

> If I might make a suggestion, you should feel above insults.

If *I* might ask a question, why don't you understand that the foul committed here is Jeff bringing his personal petty bullshit to this list?

> All's well in Whoville, then.

Not yet. But I still have hope for you. I know you can get it, if you try real hard.

> Jeff got his feelings hurt.

Jon:

And exactly how does that justify him bringing it to the list? Oh, yeah, and Boo fucking Hoo. Give him a Nuk (that's a pacifier for those non-parents on the list.) and tell him to get a life, preferably one that doesn't involve me in his madness.

> He's not a psycho.

Yeah, nobody's a psycho till they do something psychotic.