Re: scary fans aka dinner with a scary fanboy

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Re: scary fans aka dinner with a scary fanboy
>>Jeff got his feelings hurt. He's not a psycho.
>Agreed.

Just don't go blaming anyone here for his hurt feelings.  As the only person here who was unfortunate enough to be privy to the entire thing from start to finish, I *still* don't find fault in *anything* that Mark did.  And don't question my unbiasness (sp?).  I was equally friends with both of them at the time.
Psycho, conjuring up images of insane stalkers?  No, that's too harsh.
But I'll tell you, *my* feelings will be mighty hurt if there is thinking out there that I, or Mark, don't have the right to be hurt and pissed by his actions then, and now.  Psycho?  No.  Pretty damn strange behavior?  In my book, yes.  And I'm being polite.
Lela, thanks so much for the snubb by ignoring my posts.  As far as "we're" concerned, it's probably for the best.

Can we *please* get back to The Who now????????????????????
PLEASE?????
Kevin in VT