Re: scary fans aka dinner with a scary fanboy

> But is a girl who constantly makes references to Daltrey's sweet ass
really "scary?"  Or is she just annoying?

Scott:

Annoying. Hands down. Women who talk to a man about how hot any other man looks are just annoying.

>Is Jeff correct in calling our behavior scary?  Or was he just lurking
& seething behind the scenes, with an Olympic-like ability to hold a
grudge,

Which, I must say, is scarier than anything you guys ever wrote! I mean, that's the kind of thing that later manifests itself as a shooting spree.

>Will Pete invite Jeff over to dinner because Jeff stuck by him?

Oh, man, that's the funniest thing I've ever read on this list! Good one! I can just picture it..."Pass the shepherd's pie, please...lovely weather we're having...so, you want me to publicly humiliate those three Who fans, and why was that again? Your reasoning just doesn't quite jell."

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.