Keets vs. Fang and O&S.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: A Message to Jeff
>
>There won't be any more flame wars on O&S.  Everybody left.  O&S is singular
>among Who lists in that the Fang Gang will
<snip>
>I believe some of the IGTC listers can report being physically stalked by
>the Fang Gang in years past.
>
>These things are not funny.

I haven't heard that, other than from you.
Really, this isn't appropriate.

What are you trying to do Keets, bring your O&S troubles over here??

Talk about letting it die!
Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?
Seems you have some strong feelings against Fang.
To quote you.."I'm sure you said some hurtful things too, so why not just call it even and let it go".

Yeah, right.
Walkin' like you're talkin'.

You alone have now sunk this list into nothing but talk about arguments and list feuds.

Nice job.

Kevin in VT