Butt out.

>Subject: RE: A Message to Jeff
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I'm uncomfortable in seeing things like this on the list.

You know Keets, while I too am uncomfortable seeing stuff like that on the list, I'm more uncomfortable with you involving yourself, your obvious bias, and your distortion of events.
You should follow Joe L.'s lead.

>Regardless of what you say, it does read like a threat.

You can read it any way you like.  I want Jeff to read it as a promise, because that's what it is.  I made it clear I'm reacting to his assaults.  I think that's obvious to anyone unbiased who's bothering to read.
Hear that again......  I...AM....REACTING.  I...AM...NOT....INITIATING...OR ASSAULTING.

>I'm sure Jeff said some things to you
>that hurt, but I'm equally sure you said very hurtful things in return.

That's not true, and now you're pissing me off.
Butt-out Keets.
If you want to involve yourself in something that doesn't involve you, you had best stick to the facts.

I said nothing to Jeff prior to his last departure other than express anger for dragging me into his battle with Mark.
I said nothing when he returned.  Not one thing.
I was only forced to address him when he launched an obvious attack on me.

*Those* are the *facts*.
Kindly butt out and stop distorting them.

>As far as I can see, Jeff is not playing any game to destroy the list, and I
>think others here agree with that perception.

Others don't know Jeff the way I know Jeff.
My message to Jeff clearly showed the game he's playing.
I hope and trust he'll take my advise and leave me alone ("Fuck off").
It's his choice.  He's calling the shots, not me.

>I'd hate to see IGTC become something like O&S.

Then butt out and let it lie.
You're the one perpetuating this at the moment.

Kevin in VT