Re: outrage

I read that that swedish "lesbian" act TATU asked girls as young as 14 to
kiss each other for the cover of their next album. and townshend's a "pedophile"?

When you go back through Pete's concerns on this problem, one of his most chilling pronouncements is in a 1999 BBC interview where he says the Internet needs to be controlled by the government because of the involvement of the Russian Mafia in the hard porn industry. Michael Malone also pointed out the dangers of this huge explosion of Internet use by organized crime and terrorists organizations. Recall that Pete is a prophet, one of those artists that can predict the future. I think we're seeing the first elements of this control laid by the Patriot Act in the US.

keets