RE: A Message to Jeff

Kevin, I know you feel this in a very personal way, but I have to say I'm uncomfortable in seeing things like this on the list. Regardless of what you say, it does read like a threat. I'm sure Jeff said some things to you that hurt, but I'm equally sure you said very hurtful things in return. It would be best to call this even and forget it.

As far as I can see, Jeff is not playing any game to destroy the list, and I think others here agree with that perception.

I'd hate to see IGTC become something like O&S.

keets

Hear me here....
If you continue to live by the sword, you most assuredly will die by it.
I promise you, no threat but a *promise*, that if you continue this game, I...will...take....every...bit of private information you have ever shared with me over the years and post if for all the world to see and be placed with an easy to find subject line in the archives for "forever and always" (legal Web disclaimer lingo, but it's true). You think you've "shared too much" on list? What you yourself have shared on list will be a trickle of piss compared to the water fall of private information I'll post here and on every fucking list I can find. It will become my pet project. Let's call it my personal WMD.