The Chest is Right

Jo:

>And here is the $1,000,000 question for Jim.  If you can answer this,
you
>will win the cash and all the prizes behind carol meryl's door.
>
>1.  What are the color of your woman's eyes?
>    <tic-tock, tic-tock, tic-tock, tic-tock>
>
>Oh, I'm sorry Jim, you ran out of time.  You should really spend more
time
>looking at her eyes and not her breasts.  But, since you have been so
honest
>with us, we'll give you the boobie prize, a lifetime subscription to
"Big Um's"
>men's magazine.  And for your beautiful woman, $5,000 worth of Wonder
Bra's and
>Miracle Bra's from Victoria Secret.  If she doesn't need them
>now............trust us, she will.
>
>Thank you Jim........Now let's bring in our next contestant........
>
>:)
>Jo

Great gosh-a-mighty!!!  First Wink Schradendale gives me a lifetime
supply of Jack Shite, and now this?!?  (Tears welling up) This is the
happiest moment of my life.  This, and the time I turned the hose on
Dick Clark and Ed McMahon when they came soliciting at my front door.
Thanks Jo Eubanks for allowing me to play!

And for the record, her eyes are blue.  Not to mention that she's a
36DD, and thatsa no lie!  How in the hell could I know her eyes are
blue???

Jim (Editor of Juggs magazine) in Colorado