Re: The New Pete interview

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:47:10 -0400
From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"There is a measure of the kind of rock'n'roll arrogance that I still
carry in my dotage that made me think I'd have no trouble with it. I
really thought of myself as a professional researcher who worked to
help victims, not a guitar-smashing rock star. But the old rock star
arrogance carried me into very dangerous water."

[snip]
He's losing that "I'm the victim!" stance which irked me & others so
much.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the "water" reference.

And FWIW, no one asked me but I don't think snow or ice or even "wet" should count toward water references. They all have their own imagery, but they're different from the imagery that water evokes. "Rain" is on the border but I'd probably let it pass as "water". But hey, it's your show.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"