Re: The water thing

> New Song:  "Turn on the radio; love is proclaimed again and again and again.
> Join in and sing now, don't be ashamed.  Let it rain, let it rain, let it
> rain."

That one we already had on the list.

> Music Must Change:  "But the high has to rise from the low, like volcanoes
> explode through the snow."

Good.  We had the lyric: "Like the tide & the waves...."  I added the "snow" lyric.

> Cache, Cache:  "Did you ever lay on ice and grit, or search for a place
> where the wind was gone?"  "Did you ever jimmy a stable door, and scare the
> horse to escape the snow?"

Good.  Added.  Plus the line "Did you ever lay on ice & grit?"

> Another Tricky Day:  "Another tricky day, another gently nagging pain; what
> the papers say just seems to bring down heavier rain."

Good!  Had the song, but using the lyric: "You know how the ice is....."  I added
the "heavier rain" lyric.  Surprised I missed that one.  ATD is one of me fiverots!

Thanks, Keetsie!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron