Roger Daltrey

Jo - No secret.  I just walked backstage.  It was chaotic nature of the event, combined with the smallness of the venue and the warmness and accesibility of Roger Daltrey that made it possible.  As I mentioned in my story another fan brought his daughter to say hello and Roger was more than happy to give her a tour.  So bringing your daughter might be the way to go.  By the way, I have many great memories of Who-related mother/daughter outings growing up. I'm sure you and your daughter will have a great time.  One thing, if you do get to meet him and he puts his hands on your stomach, try to turn the table and get your hands on his abs - I didn't think fast enough, one of my small regrets.  Anyway, enjoy the show!  -Inga