Help needed for Who Convention Programme

Those of us organising the Who Convention in September, require for inclusion
within the proposed Convention Programme,  photographs of the band.  These
photos must not be bound by any official copyright, and must be able to be
printed within the Programme with just the consent of the owner of the
images.
Can you help?  please send high quality or as good as possible photos to:-

                 mikehh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We also require interesting and unique stories and experiences about
yourselves
and the band or its individual members, these can be landmark concert
attendences you had (with Moonie in particular) , personal meetings etc
anything that would be worth printing and obviously interesting and
fascinating
to read.  Again please send your personal accounts and stories to:-

                 mikehh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No gaurantee is given of all stories/photos sent being used, but if they are,
you will be acknowledged and credited within the programme, and if your 'Who
Story' is included,  it would be nice to have a photo of yourself to go with
it, so dont be shy and send a high res image of yourself along with the
story,
who knows it may just appear in the Convention Programme.

I thank you sincerely for any help you can give here, we are really in need
of
some good photos especially, so if you can help, please act on this post
ASAP.

take care
Andrew Rees

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room, please say an incredible
 thankyou to The Who."
                        Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval 18/9/71