Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

> Then that should have been good enough for Jeff.

Joe:

Yes, it should have been.

> I'm puzzled then by the cockroach posts, etc. that followed.

Put simply, he soundly rejected the apology and needled me until I started fighting back. THEN he said I was "intimidating him" and was a "bully" and he wouldn't stand for "bullies." Read it all, and you'll see.

>I was imprecise with my wording; by *shit* I meant "not particularly
interesting, and therefore enjoyable to me".   Sorry for my lack of
clarity.

I wasn't offended. I knew what you meant.

> Jeff apparently wants to participate in the discussion here but is
apparently having difficulty breaking in partly because
of his style, and partly because you won't let him.

That's utter c-c-c-crap! I said in my response I had planned to ignore him when he returned, but he brought me into it...like a schoolkid, "I agree with everyone who thinks this way except Leaman, NAH!" As far as I've seen stated, Kevin and Scott were equally willing to let him be. HE threw the first punch...and even then Kevin and I merely warned him off doing more posts like it. We're not stopping him from doing a damned thing. How could we, really?

Look, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, blame it on the meds, but I'm really starting to get angry at being blamed for something I did not do. First Lela and now you. I didn't say a FUCKING word to or about Jeff when he returned. Nor did Kevin, nor did Scott. We are not the aggressors here, although I'm starting to feel a bit aggressive now I must admit.

>right to defend yourself.   I am urging you to just let it go.

So, we have to be held hostage to Jeff's insanity? You let him completely off the hook, when he's clearly the one in the wrong here, and Kevin and I have to "let it go?" Why, because we're rational and he's not? Is that your argument?

Ask yourself if that's fair. What happens with his next vile post? Oh, just let it go. "Come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together try to love one another right now..."

Again, I cannot speak for Kevin or Scott...but as far as I'm concerned Jeff can do whatever the fuck he likes as long as I'm not included in it. As far as I'm concerned, that's the end of this fucking debate.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.