Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #205

Mc responded to:

>> They're getting
>> set for a string of concerts in Britain and Europe in the
>> fall as well.

>Can this really be true?  I'm amazed this is the first we're hearing about
this, >if it is indeed true.  Are they going to use these concerts to debut
new songs?  >I hope my law school loan $ comes in in time so I can cross
the pond for a show >or two.

>Mc

I am in disbelief too.  I am also amused by the similarity to the scene
in "Animal House" when they are all getting expelled and the shit is hitting
the fan.  Otter says, "There's only one thing to do", followed by the
other brothers replying, "Road trip!".

So a road trip it is.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.