Re: cousin kevin

> Problem is that John Entwistle wrote this song.  Scott will disqualify
> immediately.

(Colonel Klink voice): Diiiiiiiiiiiiiis-qualified!

Pete, Pete, Pete.  It's all about Pete.  I despise him so much for what
he's put us fans through with this paedo-scandal that I'm taking the dras-
tic, desperate, downright mean step of examining his major lyrical themes.

When we're finished with the water-list, I'm going to print it out, wad it
up, & throw it at him at the next Who concert.

- SCHRADE in Akron