The thin thread of accusations

>Yeah, I was digging the "breast discussion." I was even hoping it would
lead to some good "ass discussion."

Scott:

We've already been there on this list.

>Things are a bit "different" in Utah.

Kevin:

Under 16 would be pedophilia, would it not?

>Ewwwwww...............but funny.

Jo:

And a guaranteed moneymaker.

>No, I'll keep my scepticism of the press intact.

Ken:

Fair enough.

>Still, to an outsider it will look like pretty thin, inconclusive evidence

Yet coupled with the fact that no one's accused him of doing more than looking at something on the Internet...it all adds up to zero.

>Ask Paul to switch you from receiving individual posts and get the Digest
instead. The scroll button is a beautiful thing.

Just ask the man too incredibly stupid to stay out of a discussion that has absolutely nothing to do with him whatsoever after three times declaring a "truce" because he kept getting squashed like the bug that he is! And being given WAY more ground than his 2nd grade schoolgirl behavior deserves. That being: Jim in Colorado aka Trollboy # 2. Who, SOMEHOW, isn't "scrolling" as he advises others to do...

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML