Re: Darkness Lifting/List Word Salad

In a message dated 1/30/2003 10:44:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
drjimmy_mrjim@hotmail.com writes:

> Jo
>
> I love you too!!!  As a 36 year old myself Jo, I can relate.  Sort of.  I
> have
> a testicle that sags a little lower than the other, but I think I can
> totally
> understand where you're coming from.  Sort of...
>
> Girls:
>
> I'm so glad we can have this discussion like friends; sharing our intimate
> secrets and describing our bodies to each other.  Please send your photos
> and
> complete descriptions of your turn ons to my email address listed above!

Dear Jim in Co,

There are so many different people on this list.........liberals, democrats,
Americans, non-Americans, Un-Americans, single, married, old, young, quiet,
loud, obnoxious, college educated, school of hard knocks educated,
confrontational and the peace makers, different religious beliefs, different
body part sizes.  But, we all have the one bond, The Who.  I know I may say
stupid things at times, but I am just having fun.  If we all got together, it
would be a great laugh and you guys could see that I am like a sister, giving
shit, but in a loving way.  I apologize if I seem to attack anyone.  I am
really a nice person and care about people's feelings.  But, I can be very
sarcastic and cynical at times, so try not to take my posts completely
serious.  I am a "live in the moment kind of gal", a crazy Sagittarius, and
you can see how I am feeling by the tone of my posts.  But, just know that
when it comes to the Who, I, like most of you, consider them part of my
identity.  That is a bond that surpasses all the bull.

just my 2 cents.