Re: before we march w/ pitchforks and flaming torches...

In a message dated 1/30/03 1:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ken.hawkins@nara.gov writes:

> The most it says is that, yes, he did notify IWF a
> couple of times.  So what.

It  proves that:

1). Pete is telling the truth about contacting them

2).  That they are not doing their jobs, so Pete has to personally get
involved.

3). They said that Pete did not contact them and now are exposed to be
fucking liars.

...Now where did I put.. (things falling)...that.. dad-gum..pitchfork...
there it is!

Jon in Mi.