Re: Ka-ZAH; Mayor McCheeze; Breast in show; Poor Richie; Best WNboot

>>> bushchoked@yahoo.com 01/29/03 05:34PM >>>
>I'm not betting on the press to deliver any good news
>Ken:
>Fortunately you would have lost that bet!

News of Pete's response came from _his_ website, not a news outlet.
The press picked it up from there and trumpet it as an exclusive.
No, I'll keep my scepticism of the press intact.

>So, who can recommend a good bootleg that fits the
>>I've been searching for one for years now. No luck.

Have you heard "Berlin 1972" Fire Power label?

cheers,
Ken in MD