Great idea!

Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if we were to write to Mr. Stephens and Mr. Robbins at the Internet Watch Foundation and ask for a report of what websites they've helped close down in the last couple of years, and specifically what they did about Pete Townshend's contacts reporting Internet porn. A few emails to the media might also assist with getting the question asked publically. I wonder how much of their budget goes to administrative salearies? Shouldn't they have their financial report posted somewhere? I don't know if this would be embarrassing to them, but if it is, we should know about it.

admin@iwf.org.uk

keets