Re: Pete? Moon?

> Well, I guess we can assume the police enjoyed them, but actually
> Moon seemed to have a pretty clean reputation as far as younger
> groupies went. You don't hear THAT kind of story about him, anyway.

Oh, I wasn't insinuating anything like that.  I just keep imagining
that clip from TKAA that shows Moon, with some sort of shit smeared
all over him, frolicking with that blow-up doll!  ;-o

Speaking of Moon, I had a Moon dream last night.  He was making an
appearance at a record store or something & I got to talk to him for
a while.

It was frustrating because I couldn't think of a goddamned thing to
ask him!  Eventually, I asked him why Pete never made a demo for
"Sparks" (?) & Moon replied that he didn't have to because the song
was so easy to play (?).

You'll all be happy to hear that Moon was in good spirits, was loud
at times, & filled the store with his naughty laughter.

- SCHRADE in Akron