Ou est Magik?

	> From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Ou est Magik?
>
>Speaking of Magik - where the hell has he been lately?!  It's been
>months since he posted.

I know!
I received a "Happy New Year" E-mail from him, but haven't heard from him since.

But!
I could swear I spotted him in the first few rows at the Rolling Stones Concert from MSG that was on HBO.  Really!  If it wasn't him, it was a look-alike.  He was holding a license plate (California) that read "Stones".
Same grey receding hair. Same mustache.  Same big "ate the canary" smile/laugh.
Plus, he was hamming up for the camera!  Sound familiar?

I've been meaning to write him and ask.

Kevin in VT