Wants free music despite the cost

It sure is hard when he keeps changing his email address.
Richie:
Ah, you're only saying that because I see the reality that pirating music is bad for artists but you are too much of a selfish spolied brat to understand the concept. "I want my MTV...FREE!" People like you would make sure people like Pete Townshend wouldn't have any money for defending himself against people like you.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML