Re: What is child porn? and having some fun.

<<From:  "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
>Subject: Re: Comments on part III?
>
>> Does anybody have comments on the idea of faked up
porn?

>Is the chick (!) dressed as a schoolgirl really a 16
year-old or is she 24?  Do the girls who speak to you
on telephone sex lines really look like the girls in
the T.V. ads?

Society as a whole is enamored with youth.  Youth is
attractive.  Is this really a surprise?  Many models
strutting their stuff on the runways and in print are
not yet 18.  We guys aren't looking at their outfits.
Really.
Is *that* child porn?
To a certain degree, it is.>>

I'd probably be a paedophile's dream...I'm 23 but no
one ever suspects my true age until they're told.  A
few years ago I was constantly being mistaken for a 12
or 13 year old, but now it's about up to 16 or 17.
I'm an adult woman yet I pass for a childish-looking
teenager due to immature facial features.  Though what
13 year old has double D breasts?  I was well-stacked
at 12, but not as large as I eventually became!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
RIP John Alec Entwistle, 9 October 1944-27 June 2002
"Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.  All can know good as good only because there is evil.  Therefore having and not having arise together."--Lao-Tzu
Visit my home on the web at http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl if you don't mind brutal honesty
http://mailplus.yahoo.com