Re: Teen "lesbians" to top UK pop charts

In a message dated 1/28/2003 6:22:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com writes:

> The accompanying video is likely to raise a few
> eyebrows. It features the two girls, sporting tartan
> micro mini-skirts, kissing and holding hands in the
> rain as a group of people watch on in shock.

Top 40 radio station my 11 year old daughter listens to, is playing the hell
out of these girls and the dj's talk about them alot.  But, this is the first
I heard of the lesbian thing.  I was just getting used to Christina Aguilar
video antics, now this??  And my dad thought me listening to WHO lp's was
making me rebel...........Except for the drugs, I was an exceptional only
occasionally rotten, teenager.

Am I the only parent that sings the lyrics with passion and then sheepishly
explains to kids.........."ok, drugs are bad, sex is bad, nudity is bad,
etc., so it's ok to sing about it, JUST DON'T DO IT!"

and their aren't even teen agers yet!  Oh shit.