more evidence of Kevin's unrestrained douchebaggery

> Yes, and Meher Baba converted to Judaism shortly before his death.
> His "Jewish blood", having tormented him all his life, was
> too great to
> ignore.

Taking a post entirely out of context to satisfy some psychotic urge to assert dominance over others on an internet mailing list.  Your assholishness knows no bounds.  The original post stated that Pete is Jewish, then came the response from someone else expressing amazement that he never knew this and questioned whether it was true.  I simply admitted not to knowing whether Pete was Jewish or not, and speculated as to certain possibilities.  When question marks are used, it normally implies that the person is unsure.  I certainly don't judge anyone based on ethnic background, but as most, I like to know as much about those I idolize as possible.

mc