Red Wine Jams & Encore's

Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:08:16 EST
From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
Subject: Re: Red Wine jams

In a message dated 1/25/03 1:53:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whoareyou@lvcm.com writes:

> the lyrics evolved into a tribute to
> John - remembering times well spent with him and alluding to meeting
> again someday.
>
> Does anyone else have this take? or am I totally off base?

Nope, you are right on target. John drank that expensive $2500 or
whatever
per bottle french wine that Pete ridiculed.  In one of the jams Pete
said it
"tastes like slime" and in another he said it "wasn't worth a dime"
then he
said maybe we'll drink it some other time...

Jon in Mi.

Thanks for confirming. That's exactly what I thought. Great stuff.

Also, just bought the final 9 encore show kit. Can't wait. I already
have Greek, Detroit, and Toronto.
Who knows, I've been saying it for 20 years but "we may never see The
Who tour again".
Get those encore cd's now!!! before they're gone.