Red Wine jams

It is has been my opinion of hearing the Red Wine Jams and lyrics from this past summer's shows, that the lyrics evolved into a tribute to John - remembering times well spent with him and alluding to meeting again someday.

Does anyone else have this take? or am I totally off base?

Listen to Greek Theatre show lyrics...

From: "Kenneth Hawkins" <ken.hawkins@nara.gov>
Subject: Red Wine jam

Keithjmoon70@aol.com 01/22/03 07:13PM >>>
.  The "Red Wine" jam at the end of MG is
incindiary and the segue into WGFA is seamless and
amazing.

Hey at least I know what that jam is called now!
Jon in Mi.
In the Encore from LA - Greek Theater, Pete even sings a few lines of lyrics
that refer to red wine before launching this jam. It showed up at the end of
WAY in the encores to Quad during the '97 tour :-)