Re: Part II

Pete's thinking is much bigger than people that do not know him realize. The whole Ray High using the press thing has me on the edge of my seat. In the lifehouse interview Pete stated that in his younger years he did not know how to manipulate the press and was offended when they stopped supporting him and turned against him so easily. He said that he now understands how it works.
(Paraphrased.)
Right. Somebody in the press had heard Psychoderelict, and pointed this out. I forget which article--but it was very perceptive.

I do not believe however, that he anticipated the enormity of the response or the accusations, if this is the case.
I don't know that this is completely a conscious decision on Pete's part--he doesn't think things out. He's done some odd things in the past, like he plays Russian Roulette with the universe. He throws things out there, and then when they come back of course the results are awful. That's why I mentioned a while back that he has a crucificion complex. Crazy.

keets