Re: Part II

>>> Keithjmoon70@aol.com 01/24/03 02:55AM >>>
In a message dated 1/24/03 1:28:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

>>>In Pete's original statement before ADB on his site he described this as a
bomb coming out of nowhere and completely changing a person's life
forever.<<<

Has anyone saved or posted these original prefatory remarks?  from my research
in the IGTC archives it appears ADB was first posted Jan. 18th 2002 but no one
saved Pete's diary entry prefacing it.

Also, his diary remarks from Oct. 12, 2002 (where he said he wasn't sulking,
just thinking things over) would be helpful as they were laced with thoughts
from a Twelve Step perspective, only two of which I copied:

"I myself am always a Grade One addict-accident waiting to reoccur."

"I'm going to attempt to get out of my own way, and stay out of my own way."

>>>The ones putting up the images and the ones accessing the site for a
perverted appetite should be stopped.  There needs to be careful discernment
to determine the difference between research and actual use for
gratification.<<<

Did anyone notice the U.S. court ruling that the RIAA won this week that would
require Internet service providers to provide to the RIAA the names and
addresses of users who are downloading and swapping large quantities of music
files?  Verizon was the appellant that would have to do this, even though it
was only their bandwidth that was being used for transfers, not their storage
services..... you'd think that a case would come along compelling, as Pete
called for this summer, some responsibility on the part of the ISPs to report
and block what must be detectable patterns of "file swapping" when it comes to
downloading and trading large quantities of porn.

Ken