kick in the stomach

Well, i've been away from the list for quite some time & now just when i get back to reading, this whole Pete thing blows up. Arg.
All i have to say about the whole thing is that i really hope Pete is telling the truth. I truly believe he is, but ya never know, i guess. One point that i haven't seen been made (maybe i missed it) is this:

Why would a guy with as much money as Pete bother using his OWN credit card to look at kiddie porn? I would think if he really wanted to look at it, he could find some way to get around using his own card or even his own computer.
(I'm not sure if this makes sense, i'm a bit tired right now)

Anyway, i digress. A non-Pete question for everyone...
Who in here really likes the song "When I Was A Boy" from WHO'S MISSING? I've been listening to it a lot lately & i'm beginning to think it's one of my favorite Who songs by The Ox. I just love the brass in the background.

Selah,
-cpb

PS - this line...
but the State of The Who, particularly Mr. Townshend has really put a >wild mindfuck on your humble narrator.
...classic. A great Hunter S. Thompson-esque line.

Take a ride down the banal canal at
THE Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html