Re: Opinions Needed ~ Encore Series ~ What To Buy Next ~

I have Detroit, Mansfield 2, House of Blues, Greek
Theater (LA), Hershey, and the Gorge.  I attended
Hershey and HOB.  Since your criteria emphasized
unique set lists and excellent performance, there
really is only one recommendation:

HOUSE OF BLUES

This includes the only performance of I Don't Know
Myself, and really fine sets of the Quad numbers and
MG and WGFA.  The "Red Wine" jam at the end of MG is
incindiary and the segue into WGFA is seamless and
amazing.

Music.Com is still taking orders this morning, Jan.
21. I've ordered a second copy of HOB and July 31 MSG.

cheers,
Ken in MD

> 01/18/03 07:24PM >>>
> I'm going to buy a couple Encore Series shows, and,
> wanted to get some input as to people's opinions on
what shows are:

http://mailplus.yahoo.com