Re: Rush comments on Pete

>Hey Mark, any comments? ;-)

Kevin:

Just proves my point once again about the conservative perception of Pete, doesn't it? Then again, anyone who believes anything Rush says is stupid beyond help on this plane of existance. Ditto Mike Savage, Bob Brinker, Ken Hamlin, Neil Bort, Mike Gallagher, etc. etc.

>That is for sure. Another thing that is so ridiculous about just
following/pushing "Liberal" or "Conservative" views. Facts? People? What is
that?

"That" is what conservatives ignore, and the inability to ignore those things is why there's no successful liberal talk show host. Also most liberals' lack of mean-spiritedness which so clearly permeates the right wing. I am, of course, the exception in that regard (then again I'm not really a liberal)...I don't see why the bastards who are literally destroying freedom in this country shouldn't be treated the way they treat their opposition.

>am I the only positive who fan on this list?

Joel:

You're not alone. I say again that a lot of people here are freaking out for no reason. It's not a big deal...it's pretty much already over, except that certain people keep it alive! And the more they protest, the guiltier Pete looks!

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML