Re: The Dark Times

In a message dated 1/21/2003 6:46:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Because of all of you, I'll get to listen
> to The Who a while longer.

Pete Townshends music has been the soundtrack to my life.  When everything is
not going right, listening to them is very soothing....I am so thankful that
I have an influence that I can depend on to calm me frayed
nerves...........and I am very, very, thankful that I found out about this
list and  now have other people who understand and share this passion with.
Before coming to this list, I was a lone woman on an island.  I thought I
must be their biggest fan because I was the only fan I knew who had the
passion for Pete's music.  Now I have met so many great people.

Thank you my who friends, also for putting up with my emotional outbursts
that I seem to want to express on the list.  I am trying to act my age and
not my shoe size, so the saying goes.  The delete key might sometimes be
necessary so feel free to use it.

Jo