The average shmo's perception of Pete.....

Just thought I'd forward this to yall.....
The following is an E-mail from a casual friend of mine who lives in
Maryland.
He's not a Who fan, or really even a music fan.  But, he's also not living
under a rock.
I found his perspective to be telling.
>Kevin,
>
>What I've read so far, clearly shows not only Pete's innocents, but also
his commitment in stopping child pornography on the    >internet. Although
it looks like adults with credit cards will be able to access what ever they
choose, keeping these people away  >from children should be job number #1
for the "Internet" police.

>Hope all else is well.
>
>Charlie

Kevin in VT