Re: Leno boycott

My point was about the jokes and how Leno pokes fun at a lot of people,
not the individual cases.  Every night he is making fun of a celebrity or
what a celebrity does.  Unfortunately for Townshend, and fans, this is
going to happen.

Yes, the cases are totally different.  I was just saying too that Leno is
just a dumb late night host trying to warm a crowd up with his monologue.
He does not even write his own jokes.  Townshend's situation happens to be
topical and people are going to make jokes.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com