Clash laugh (no Who content)

Not Who but I figure we need all the laughs we can
get. The following is from the Rocking Vicar's
newletter. You can see his website at:
http://www.rockingvicar.com/

OOPS! (1)
Steve Goulding, an NYC parishioner (late of The Balls
Pond Road): "After Joe Strummer's premature
clog-popping the New York Times printed an obituary.
Perhaps unsurprisingly for a paper whose forays into
youth culture have traditionally tended towards the
well-meaning but clueless, the accompanying photo was
of erstwhile bandmate Mick Jones. Never a paper to
miss the opportunity to snipe at its upmarket
competition, the decidedly downmarket tabloid New York
Post (unofficial motto: "If it's possible, it must be
true") subsequently drew attention to this gaffe with
much hilarity, and printed a 'correct' picture. Mick
Jones yet again. Mick Jones of Foreigner."

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com