Re: What to do next? Simon, Paul, Anyone?

I suspect we're on our own, as they're not able to defend Pete. Likely he doesn't even want them involved.

I've got another round of letters to the media planned for tonight, asking them to follow up, but as the story cools, that will be less effective. We've gotten some advice on writing to the authorities in the UK, but that will have to be done very carefully, I think. The point is going to come where we just have to wait, I'm afraid.

keets

Is there anyone here that can get in touch with Simon or Paul Townshend
to ask for more direction for us fans.   There are a lot of good ideas
floating around, and perhaps some harmful ones too.

I'm wishing for them to give us guidance to that we truly can make things
better in reality as well as in our minds.

Joe - Standing by in Philly